Yingli WangIntegrative psychotherapist
My name is Yingli Wang. I am a self-esteem counselling specialist and a mother-daughter relationship connoisseur. In my self-esteem counselling, I help women overcome low self-esteem and self-worth issues, and transform “Not-Good-Enough-Syndrome” into your innate strength and resilience. I also work with relationship issue and family problem, which are often rooted in unresolved childhood trauma and unconscious relational pattern. In additional to counselling, I am a certified Mother-Daughter Relationship Therapist & Coach. I help women free up from her mother wound and associated mother-daughter pain, so she can forget a new path of life of her own.
My training in Psychosynthesis combined with my personal journey of self-actualization has led me to develop my own unique style of counselling and coaching: person-centred, compassion-focused, and transpersonal approach. In my work, you can expect an abundance of interesting in-depth inquiry and subconscious processes to fit your mental and emotional constitution, and to solve the puzzles of your subconscious mind. These processes come from Psychodynamics, Gestalt Therapy, Family Therapy, Trauma-Informed Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Inner Child Work, Parts Work, Mindfulness and Guided Meditations.
I work with clients who are experiencing various mental and emotional problems or stress such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, chronic toxic guilt and shame, unexpressed anger, and trauma of racism. The focus of my counselling and coaching work is to support women’s mental and emotional health, and to help them to make transformative change with regards to their relationship with themselves, their families, and their intimate relationships.
My Therapeutic Mission
It is to help you to become an empowered and confident woman through our therapeutic relationship and the knowledge and experience I offer. If my words speak to you, please visit my website for more information on what I can bring to you. If you would like to find your inner strength and self-worth, then we could be a good fit! You can get in touch to discuss what you need at this time!
I have been awarded 2022 Mental Health Awards for the "" by Global Health & Pharma (GHP) UK. Here are the details: https://www.ghp-news.com/issues/mental-health-awards-2022/16/.
I provide online and face-to-face sessions in and .
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Training and qualifications
- I hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling awarded by the Psychosynthesis Trust in London and the University of Middlesex, and accredited by both the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- I am a Certified Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Level 2 awarded by the EFT Centre.
- I hold a certificate in Family Constellation Method/Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy (Family Constellation) awarded by Trauma Constellation Training Limited.
- I hold a certificate in Psychoanalytic & Jungian Theory & Practice awarded by British Psychotherapy Foundation.
- I hold a Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis awarded by professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Training Ltd.
- I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) and adhere their ethical framework.