Find the Right Therapist with Our Personalised Matching Service
We know that finding the right therapist can be expensive, in terms of both money and time. If you need help in your search for the right therapist, try welldoing.org's Personalised Matching Service.
How does the personalised matching service work?
- Download the assessment form using this link: Personalised_Matching_Service.pdf
- Complete the assessment - you can edit the pdf if you prefer not to print it off. Please give as much detail as you feel comfortable with about your situation, budget and availability
- Send the form back to us at [email protected]
- We send an anonymous version of your assessment to a professional psychotherapist, who reviews it and can make trustworthy, authoritative suggestions about the style of therapist who is right for you
- We check that the therapists in your area who fit the criteria are available when you are, so you won't be turned away due to clashing timetables
- We introduce you to the therapist, and if for any reason you aren't happy with our choice, we'll find you someone else until you are working with the right mental health professional for you
Our Personalised Matching Service costs £48, paid securely via PayPal once you have completed the assessment and are ready to be matched with your therapist.
You can download the editable assessment form here:
If you have any questions, please contact us on [email protected]