Therese Taylor MBACP (Accred), PGDip Trauma, EMDR TherapistIntegrative psychotherapist
Are you looking for a therapist who can help you with:
· - Overwhelming anxiety; low mood; intrusive negative thoughts or nightmares?
- Learning new skills to manage your emotions more effectively?
- Feelings of guilt or shame following emotional, sexual, verbal abuse or other traumatic events?
Then let me help you. I’m Therese, a qualified Psychotherapist and EMDR Therapist with BACP Accreditation. I use an integrative approach which may include trauma focused evidence-based processes.
I’ve helped and supported many clients going through a tough time presenting with a range of symptoms and distress, that impacted their ability to function on a day-to-day basis. Through therapy they were able to get back to their job, friends and families and function as a better version of themselves.
As a psychological therapist I use a range of approaches to support each client individually. This could include:
· psychoeducation so you understand what’s happening to you and why it’s happening
· mind and body soothing techniques to help manage your anxiety and emotions
· evidence-based processes for clients whose symptoms indicate trauma, PTSD or CPTSD
· solution focused approaches to achieve incremental goals
· working with your strengths and creative interests to maintain motivation
· assessment tools to get a baseline measure and maintain positive momentum throughout your therapeutic journey
If you’d like to have a chat about your needs and how I can help you, I offer a free of charge call so you can decide if you’d like to work with me; just email me to arrange a call at a mutually convenient time [email protected].
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Call or email me to arrange an appointment.
£60 – 1 full hour of online therapy via zoom (excludes EMDR)
£35 - 1 full hour of online therapy for student counsellors via zoom (excludes EMDR therapy)
£100 – 1 full hour of face-to-face therapy (excludes EMDR) @ ETNA Community Centre, Twickenham (subject to room availability)
£100 - 1.5 hours of online EMDR therapy via zoom
£140 - 1.5 hours of face-to-face EMDR therapy @ ETNA Community Centre, Twickenham (subject to room availability)
Training and qualifications
EMDR Europe Accredited Training Certificate
Level 7 Postgrad Dip in Traumatology and PTSD
Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
Certificate in Skills for Psychological Recovery
Trauma Informed Expressive Arts in Play Therapy and Counselling with Young People
Level 2 Counselling Skills
Level 7 MA Strategic Human Resource Management
Level 7 CIPD Advanced Dip Learning and Development
Certificate in Education (Adult & Community) equivalent to DTLLS for teaching & training