Keren RichardsonIntegrative counsellor
Are you suffering from anxiety, depression, loss or feeling sad? I work via video online and in person, to help you manage your emotions and feel better about yourself. Please email or call to book an initial FREE session.
Hi, a warm welcome to my page, my name is Keren. I have over ten years experience counselling children, young people and adults with past and present issues that are bothering them, such as: anxiety, bereavement, depression, low self-esteem, feeling sad, social anxiety, generalised anxiety and relationship issues.
I provide a safe space where you can be heard and understood. You can talk about whatever is on your mind and we can reflect on it together. Confidentially, we can explore your thoughts, feelings and experiences, to help you make positive changes in your relationships and life. I welcome clients from all backgrounds and work in a supportive and non-discriminatory way. I am open to negotiating a cost that is more affordable to you, if necessary. I can offer online and face to face sessions.
If you would like to find out more, please email or call me to set up an initial meeting free of charge. This gives us an opportunity to discuss what you want from counselling sessions and how I can help. If you decide you would like to continue, we can arrange further sessions together.
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Currently, I offer sessions online for £40-£50 per hour.
I am open to negotiating a cost that is more affordable to you, if necessary. I can offer online or face to face.
Training and qualifications
- Accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Master of Arts in Counselling and Psychotherapy with distinction.
- Online Counselling Supervision Diploma with distinction
- Post Graduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Children in Schools with distinction.
- Online Counselling and Webcam with Credit.
- Certificate in How to do counselling online: A coronavirus primer.
- Tavistock clinic certificate of Emotional Factors in Learning and Teaching.
- Diploma of Teaching.