Nadia Wyatt Integrative counsellor , CM12
About Nadia Wyatt, owner of The Billericay Counsellor
I am a BACP Counsellor, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Life & Executive Coach and EMDR Therapist, I am fully CRB checked and fully insured. I am a Registered Member of the BACP (Registered MBACP), a Fellow of ILM (FInsLM), a registered member of CNHC and a member of the EMDR Association (which is the approved method of treatment for the management of Trauma by NICE). I have been practising for over 10 years.
My Clinic is Billericay, Essex, where there is ample free parking. For all new Clients, I also have a clinic in Marbella in Spain for further details, please enquire.
I offer CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), TA (Transactional Analysis) Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Short Term and Long Term Therapy, Talk Therapy, Grief & Loss /Bereavement Therapy, Couple Therapy (Marriage Counselling), Family Therapy, Children and Adolescent and Adult Therapy.
My specialism is Anxiety and Depression including Suicide and self harm, Cancer and ADHD. I offer Couple Counselling and Relationship Issues; My Specialism is in Mild to Severe Anxiety and Depression; Panic Disorders & Panic Attacks; Generalised Anxiety; Low Self Esteem/self worth and Low Self Confidence issues; Phobias; Suicidal Thoughts; PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; Cross Cultural Relationships; Work Related Stress; Bereavement and Loss Counselling; and Help with Self Harming and managing Borderline Personality Disorder.
The main reasons I have chosen this is as my specialisms is due to the fact that I myself suffered with Severe Anxiety and Severe Depression as a result of my young daughter's diagnosis with cancer. I had never suffered with Depression and/or Anxiety to that level previously. So I've been down that horrendous road and therefore now I specialise in this area having achieved excellent results helping clients. I also specialise in Couple Therapy and Family Therapy helping families specifically avoid the awfulness my family and I had to endure. I work with Adults, Adolescents and Children of all ages and all ethnicities. I also work with Children and Adults with ADHD. As I specialise in Anxiety and Depression that also includes working with Suicidal clients and clients who self harm.
I offer F2F or One2One Counselling, Telephone Counselling, I offer a calm, relaxed, safe and non-judgmental setting for clients to explore their issues whatever they may be.
In addition to Counselling, I also supervise Trainee/Student Counsellors and I offer discounted rates. I also offer Personal Therapy for Counsellors at discounted rates. Please contact me to discuss further.
As an experienced and professional Therapist (whether it is Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Coaching or EMDR), my approach to therapy is holistic in nature exploring cognitive, emotional, cultural and environmental elements of a client’s life. My intention at all times is to provide a safe, confidential, non-judgemental, comfortable, calming, relaxing and tranquil space for my clients to explore any issues affecting them. Although I do not give advice, I explore what is best for my client. As a Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, Coach, EMDR Therapist I believe that where necessary emotional issues can be best explored and challenged by using elements of counselling, hypnotherapy, EMDR and/or coaching combined.
My clients include; business professionals and business owners; families suffering the effects of Depression and Anxiety issues, and ADHD issues; young adolescents battling with sexuality issues; nurses and GPs suffering with Anxiety and Depression as a result of the pressures of working within the NHS. Please see my website for recent client testimonials.
Training and qualifications
· MA in HRM - Human Resources Management - (The University of Westminster, London)
· BA in Business Administration and Economics (The AUC, Egypt)
· Diploma in Basic Employment Law (DLA Advance)
· Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching (The ILM)
· Certificates Part 1 and Part 2 of a 4 Part EMDR training programme (EMDR Works, EMDR Europe). This enables me to work with Adult and Children.
· Practitioners Course in CBT Counselling (Victoria Counselling and Training Services, Essex)
· Advanced Diploma in Counselling (Victoria Counselling and Training Services, Essex)
· Certified Loss and Grief Counsellor (Victoria Counselling and Training Services, Essex)
· Certificate in Creative Counselling (Creation Counselling Services, Essex)
· Advanced Diploma in Hypnoanalysis (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Essex)
· Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Essex)
· Certified Hypnotherapist (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Essex)
· Certificate in Hypnotherapy working with Children (Lynda Hudson, Essex)
· Advanced Analytical Hypno-Psychotherapy (The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Essex)
· EFT (Emotional Freedom Therapy) Practitioner (The Association of Meridian Energy Therapies AAMET, London)
Range is £62 - £120
Session range is 60 minutes - 90 minutes
Full details are on the website.
Child Psychotherapy Cognitive behaviour therapy Couples therapy EMDR Family/Systemic Hypnotherapy Issues often worked with:
AnxietyCouple relationshipsDepressionFamily issuesPersonality disordersSerious illness / Chronic painSexual/physical abuseTrauma Availability:
Within one week Therapy offered:
In personBy phoneBy email Client groups:
IndividualsCouplesFamiliesAdolescentsChildren Member organisations:
The Billericay Counsellor
I work f2f, by phone, by email, FaceTime and WhatsApp. I also have a clinic in Marbella, Spain.