I am a registered Hypnotherapist and EMDR practitioner. Besides, I am a psychotherapist and my specialities are anxiety, stress, panic attacks, phobias, trauma, PTSD and depression.
I work as multicultural Jungian-oriented psychodynamic psychotherapist with a special interest in dream interpretation. I studied Jungian psychotherapy in Moscow, Kyiv, and London. Additionally, I have a certificate in clinical hypnosis and EMDR therapy. Member of British Psychological Society (MBPsS) and General Hypnotherapy Register.
How I can help you
- I work with people experiencing trauma, depression, anxiety;
- I offer an initial session of Clinical assessment and further recommendations and referrals if needed;
- I offer a therapy for people interested in their personal development and meaning in life;
- I offer a short-term EMDR therapy and Clinical hypnosis;
- Sandplay therapy for adults and adolescents;
- Transpersonal therapy for couples;
What to expect
- reducing your anxiety;
- exploring your emotions, your childhood;
- working with your imagination, dreams, fairy tales, mythology;
- improving your everyday life, self-esteem, and self-confidence;
- raise of self-awareness;
- improving your relationship with family, partners, friends, and colleagues;
- learning self-hypnosis practice for relaxation, ego strengthening, stress management;
- finding meaning in your life;
- explore your creativity;
I work in Shoreditch and Central London (skype consultations are possible); I speak English, French, Russian and Ukrainian.