Julie IngramPerson-centred/humanistic psychotherapist
Hello, and welcome to my page. I have been qualified as a counsellor / psychotherapist for over 12 years, I work with adults and couples, children, adolescents and have expertise in working with family issues. I can help with a wide range of matters including:
- self esteem issues
- family difficulties and relationship issues
- low confidence
- eating disorders
- and obsessive tendencies.
I aim to provide a warm, welcoming space to enable clients to be able to talk through the things that are troubling them and move forward with life.
I use what is called an 'integrative' approach. This means I am trained to use what fits best with the client or I will use a few different ways of working during our time together. I am trained in different ways of working and i am happy to discuss this with you.
I offer Coaching as well as Counselling, so if you have a dilemma do get in touch. I am currently conducting all sessions via Zoom, Skype, telephone or email. Please contact me for details or if you have any questions please feel free to email me.
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
£40 per session
Concession available for adults needing support.
Training and qualifications
- Degree in Psychosocial Studies (Psychoanalysis and Psychology)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Social Work
- Masters in Social Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Counselling Skills and Young People
- Postgraduate certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Level 1 and 2 Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy
Additional Training in:
- self harm
- child protection and abuse
- solution focused therapy
- social model and disability
- eating disorders
- couples counselling
- life coaching
- trauma and attachment
- lego therapy
My background is working with children, adolescents and families for over 14 years and my other experiences have included management, support work, crisis work, working in mental health settings, telephone counselling and attachment work with parents.
I have an enhanced DBS clearance and am fully insured.