Dr Chnanis K LadhaBehaviourist hypnotherapist
Hi, How are you feeling? I understand that it might have been a difficult time for you and making a decision to talk to someone can be a bit unsettling. I am here to support you.
How can I help?
I promise you a safe, confidential, non-judgemental space, for you to share your feelings and concerns, where we will work together to bring about the best version of you.
With over 10 years of experience in therapy, I work with a wide range of people, each with their own specific issues and struggles. From emotional and psychological issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, pain management, phobias, negative thoughts and low self-esteem to personal development.
I am experienced in a number of therapies, all focusing on positive mental health. These include hypnotherapy, positive psychotherapy, Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), mindfulness, life-coaching and counselling. As each individual is different, I believe that there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to therapy. And because of this, I tailor each session according to your background, personality and goals. Appropriate techniques are integrated and applied throughout the sessions to support you to overcome your issues as well as enhance your contentment and wellbeing.
I will always do my best to lift the weight of negative emotions and unwanted feelings as well as to support you to achieve your mental wellbeing in the long-term – to take back control of your life and be mentally healthy and happy.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
£50 / session (50 minutes - special offer for covid19)
Discount available for bulk booking
Training and qualifications
- Doctorate in Health, University of Bath, UK
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, National Council of Hypnotherapy, UK
- Diploma in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), UK
- Diploma in Professional Life Coaching and Counselling, UK
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), UK
- Certificate in Mindfulness Teaching, UK
- Certificate in Foundations of Psychology
- Certificate in Positive Psychology
- Certificate in The Abnormal Mind: An introduction to Psychopathology
- Certificate in Psychology of Depression & Therapeutic Modalities
- Certificate in Psychological Communication & Body Language
- Certificate in Nutrition and Health
- Certificate in Wellbeing Assessment, University of Bath, UK