Dr Barbara ThurgoodCounselling psychologist
I am a chartered counselling psychologist and counsellor. I am registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
In my practice I offer:
- therapy on a one-to-one basis
- brief or longer term therapeutic programmes
- a variety of therapeutic approaches to suit your personal needs.
- therapy for different age groups: younger or older adults & couples
I am experienced in the following key areas:
- anxiety & panic
- loss & depression
- self-esteem & confidence
- work & career issues
- mid-life crisis
- ageing (loneliness/dependence)
While I work with a wide range of issues, I am particularly interested in working with middle-aged and older adults.
I offer appointments at the following London locations:
1) Canary Wharf E14
2) London Bridge SE1
3) Hampstead NW3
I encourage any individual to come for an initial session with me before they commit to a course of therapy.
For more information or to book an appointment:
E-mail: [email protected]
Send a Text: 07530720247
I am registered with the following insurers
AXA GLOBAL HEALTHCARE
Issues often worked with
Training and qualifications
2010 - 2018