Hi, I'm Celia, I help women who have struggled for years with out of control eating and their weight. I help them to break out of their food prison, feel in control around food, so they can feel good about themselves and enjoy life.
I help women who have food looming as a huge issue in their life. Whatever their problem, food becomes the solution. It’s their temporary fix. Even though they know from experience, they end up feeling worse about themselves. If this is you, I can help you break out of your food prison and end the battle with yourself.
I help you to be in control around food and feel good about yourself so you can enjoy your life. I work with you so you can be calm, confident and content, whatever is going on around you.
I provide a caring, confidential and supportive service. I work hard to understand and address any issues or difficulties you are experiencing and support you to live a happier life. My sessions focus on helping you to develop the skills and confidence to manage whatever situations you may face in your life, now and in the future.
I provide a non-judgemental and professional service. I have a genuine commitment to each and every client. When we work together, I hope clients feel they can share whatever is on their mind without judgement. From the first therapy session, I want my clients to feel supported, empowered and confident in their abilities. By the end of their treatment, I hope they will have developed the skills to act as their own therapist.
Hypnotherapy treatment with me begins with a consultation to explore your needs and how best to meet them. I take a caring and collaborative approach to therapy. I believe each and every person is an unique individual with their own values and goals. Each person deserves therapy that is unique for them and respects and values who they are. Together, we explore your expert knowledge of yourself and use tools and techniques to help you achieve the outcomes you want.
My approach is based around you, the client and clinical evidence for the treatments I provide. I believe clients deserve to know that the treatments they are using are effective. I use tools and techniques supported by clinical research and tailor them to suit you. I interweave methods from proven therapies including traditional hypnotherapy, cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, counselling, applied relaxation therapy, mindfulness based therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy.
I am passionate about working with clients so they feel good about themselves and their choices. I love working in partnership with clients and helping them to change, grow and fulfil their potential.
I understand the pressures of life can sometimes overwhelm you - work stress, home life or a combination of both. Hypnotherapy is a way of helping you cope during difficult periods when you need some extra support. It is an effective tool that can be life changing. It can help you to understand how you approach life and to develop more helpful ways of thinking, feeling and acting. I would love to be the person to work with you to change whatever is stopping you from living your life to the full.
To find out more about how I can help, just give me a call; or send me a text or an email and I will arrange a time to call you back. I offer a free half hour telephone consultation so you may decide if I am the right person to help you.
For more information and to book your call with me please go to www.blossomhypnotherapy.com
Training and qualifications
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Mental Health First Aid
- Motivational Interviewing and Behaviour Change Counselling
- Hypnotherapy trainer for weight, food and eating issues
- Advanced Professional Development in Public Health (University of Coventry)
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy for Insomnia
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy for Treating Panic Attacks, Phobias and Panic Disorder
- Assessment and Conceptualisation in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: Using Values, Self-Care and Self-Compassion to Improve Long Term Health Conditions with Professor Kelly Wilson
- Pain Management for Hypnotherapists
- Professional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society, the General Hypnotherapy Register and the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Anxiety UK Approved Therapist
- Hypnotherapist for the Pickering Cancer Centre in Tunbridge Wells
- Hypnotherapy Supervisor
- Member of the Association for Contextual and Behavioural Science (ACBS)
I offer a free, no obligation half hour telephone consultation.
To book your free telephone consultation book here https://app.shedul.com/online_bookings/117709/link
The fee for a one hour individual appointment is £87 including materials and MP3. Packages available from £75 session.