Caroline PlumerIntegrative therapist
I am currently offering online video sessions to Individuals, Couples and Organisations,using a secure, encrypted platform. Please do get in touch to find out more
I am a fully-qualiﬁed, accredited therapist providing a supportive, non-judgmental yet challenging environment for you to explore current and past challenges. Whether you are looking to communicate more effectively, achieve mental clarity or make some career changes, I am here to help you ﬂourish. I work both short and long term with people who are looking to proactively work through what is troubling them, facilitating their sense of agency and aiding better choice making.
I offer a safe, non-judgmental space where you will feel listened to and respected, but where there is also room for supportive challenge in order to help you grow. Issues I work with include but are not limited to; anxiety, career coaching, bereavement, anger management, relationships, psychosexual, identity, stress and depression.
While there is still unnecessary stigma attached to therapy, there is nothing wiser or braver than investing in your mental health, just as you would your physical health. Before becoming a qualified therapist, I worked in corporate roles and thus understand the stress of modern life. I would be delighted to discuss whatever is on your mind.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Please call or email me to schedule your free telephone assessment.
- £75 per individual online or in-person session
- £90 per couple online or in-person session
- I work with adult individuals, couples & organisations and may be able to offer concessions depending on availability & circumstances.
Training and qualifications
I hold the following qualifications and memberships:
- Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- MA & PGDip in Psychotherapy and Counselling from Regent's University
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice