Dr Shay MacauleyTranspersonal counsellor
I am an ONLINE ADDICTION counsellor
I treat substance abuse, developmental trauma and both chemical and process addictions.
I am 17 years in recovery
I have talked for years to patients, who, by no fault of their own, suffer from the illness of addiction.
It has a kaleidoscope of symptoms that cause great suffering. You do not have to let it continue.
You can recover and get better than well
I will point you at a program that has stood the test of time. A program without parallel.
A program that is the most powerful solution for addiction and psychological good health available today.
You can talk with me at
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Varies from ProBono depending on circumstance up to £80 / hour
Training and qualifications
- BSc Physiology & Biochemistry - Westfield and Queen Mary's College London University
- MB.BS Medical Degree - St Marys Hospital Medical School London University
- MRCGP Membership - Royal College of General Practitioners London University
- FD Sc Degree in Addiction Counseling - Bath University / Post Graduate Center for Addiction Studies
- CSAT3 Certified Substance Abuse Therapist - Asia/Pacific Credentialing Board
- FDAP (Federation of Drug and Alcohol Practitioners)
- SMMGP (Substance Misuse Management in General Practice)
- EMDR Association of Hong Kong