Dr Shay Macauley Transpersonal counsellor ,
I AM AN ONLINE THERAPIST
I specialize in treating Substance abuse, Chemical and Process Addictions
and Developmental trauma.
17 years in Recovery
I have talked for years to patients, who, by no fault of their own, suffer from the illness of addiction.
It has a kaleidoscope of symptoms that cause great suffering. Do not let it continue.
YOU CAN RECOVER
GET BETTER THAN WELL
Let me point you at the program that has stood the test of time. A program without parallel.
A program that is the most powerful solution for addiction and psychological good health available today.
TAP AN UNSUSPECTED INNER RESOURCE
Training and qualifications
- BSc Physiology & Biochemistry - Westfield and Queen Mary's College London University
- MB.BS Medical Degree - St Marys Hospital Medical School London University
- MRCGP Membership - Royal College of General Practitioners London University
- FD Sc Degree in Addiction Counseling - Bath University / Post Graduate Center for Addiction Studies
- CSAT3 Certified Substance Abuse Therapist - Asia/Pacific Credentialing Board
- FDAP (Federation of Drug and Alcohol Practitioners)
- SMMGP (Substance Misuse Management in General Practice)
- EMDR Association of Hong Kong
Varies from ProBono depending on circumstance up to £80 / hour
Cognitive behaviour therapy Couples therapy EMDR Mindfulness Transpersonal Integrative Issues often worked with:
AddictionAngerDepressionDrug addictionGambling addictionInterpersonal relationshipsIntimacyPorn addictionSelf-esteemSex addictionSpiritualityTrauma Availability:
Has availability Therapy offered:
In personBy phoneOn video Client groups:
AdultGroupCouples Member organisations: