Felicia CameronCognitive behaviour therapy counsellor
I am a person who has a deep understanding towards people’s needs, especially environmental, psychological, and social. We all need a support network, whether an individual, or friends and family. I have the skills and ability to work with people, to better understand their difficulties surrounding these three elements’, with the approach Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. which builds a set of skills, that enables an individual to be aware of their thoughts and emotions and to identify how situations, thoughts and behaviours influence emotions and improve feelings by changing unstable thoughts and behaviours.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Cost per Session: £50 - £45
Free of charge 20 minute's Consultation.
I am offering low cost service to those demonstrating financial hard ship, students, trainees, OAP, and single parents.
Training and qualifications
I hold a Bachelor of science Degree in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy,
I am a registered Member MBACP.
Health & Social Care NVQ Level 3 I have 8 years experience working in the above fields. and continue with my CPD.
- Training: Introduction to domestic violence 10/2014
- Training: Introduction to Drug Awareness 21/11/1014
- Level 3. Introduction to Safeguarding children
- Risk of Radicalisation and the kind of support available to those at risk 31/05/2018
- Safe-Guarding: Keeping them safe – protecting children from child sexual Exploitation V2
- Level 2 Understanding children and young people's Mental Health 24/01/2020
- NCFE-Level 2 Understanding factors that may affect children & YPs 24/01/2020
- Safeguarding Children 19/01/2019/2020 Documentation & Record keeping 19/01/2019/2020
- Certificate of completion Child Sexual Exploitation 22/01/2019/2020
- Fire Awareness in care 23/01/2019/2020 Health & Safety 24/01/2019/2020
- Emergency First Aid 26/01/2019/2020 Medication Administration 26/01/2019/2020
- Emergency First Aid 26/01/2019/2020 Infection Prevention & control 27/01/2019/2020
- Fluids & Nutrition 27/01/2019/2020
- Safeguarding & Protection of Adults 27/01/2019/2020
- Moving and Handling 29/01/2019/2020
- Food Safety 30/01/2019/2020
- Data Protection including GDPR PROACT SCIP UKr
- Mastraining Premier Partnership: promoting the safety of young people