Annette LarkPsychodynamic counsellor
- stress or anxiety
- depression or a general feeling of unhappiness
- relationships (partner, family or workplace)
- going through a crisis or life transition
- bullying or other forms of abuse
- loss or bereavement
- eating disorders
- lacking feelings of self worth or confidence
- addictions or related issues
Issues often worked with
I charge from £45 per 50 minute session.
The initial consultation costs £45 and lasts around an hour.
Training and qualifications
Masters Degree in Counselling (Psychodynamic), University of Reading.
Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (Accredited) , University of Reading.
Pre-clinical graduate training in counselling, University of Reading
Certificate in Counselling Young People.
Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I adhere to the BACP's Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and I keep up to date with ongoing Continued Professional Development (CPD).