The Compassionate Friends is a national organisation of bereaved parents offering support, understanding and friendship to others after the loss of a child, of any age, from any cause.
Our national helpline is staffed by volunteers who are bereaved parents themselves and offers support and information 365 days a year.
We also offer:
- a comprehensive website and moderated online community forum
- local support groups and one-to-one support
- weekend gatherings and retreats
- group support via social media in private, well-moderated Facebook groups
- information leaflets, bereavement support publications and a unique postal library on all aspects of bereavement
- some specialist support for adult bereaved siblings is also available.
Please contact us to find out more:
Helpline 0345 123 2304, 10.00 – 16.00; 19.00 – 22.00
Welldoing.org Content About Bereavement and Bereavement Counselling