Faiz KhakiHealth and Fitness Coaching
Health & Wellbeing Coach.
I help people gain more insight into themselves, make lasting behaviour changes and then go on to successfully manage their overall health and wellbeing.
To successfully integrate healthy behaviours into your life and gain long-lasting transformation, you need a trusted guide. I am trained in Duke Integrative Medicine’s world-class Integrative Health Coaching Programme and other complementary training. My life experiences have given me insight into, and understanding of:
- Chronic illness: I successfully navigated my way through a long-term chronic illness which changed so much of my life.
- Academic demands: I am a qualified lawyer so I have experienced the intensity of educational expectations and the pressure to achieve.
- Professional stress. I understand how it feels to work in a highly pressurised and demanding environment after a career of almost twenty years in global investment banking.
- Family life: I can relate to how hard it can be to juggle so many things at once and be so many different people, as I am a father of two young children and partner of a wonderful woman.
- Cultural integration: I am also aware of, and sensitive to, cultural dynamics after travelling extensively and having lived in Africa, Canada and the UK.
Scope of Practice
I am a Certified Integrative Health Coach through Duke Integrative Medicine and a member of the UK Health Coaches Association. To view both scopes of practice, please visit www.wellmybeing.com.
Types of coaching offered
My current fees are £60 (or its equivalent in another currency) for an introductory session (up to 60 minutes) and £45 (or its equivalent in another currency) for each subsequent coaching session (up to 45 minutes).
- UK Health Coaches Association