Yvonne Leigh Mbacp Integrative counsellor , NW11
I am a qualified Counsellor with the Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and Psychotherapy and am a Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
I have been working in Practice as a Counsellor in NW London / Central London / Stamford Hill since 2000. Having trained in Person Centred Therapy, Psychoanalytic Therapy and CBT, I work in Private Practice seeing Clients both during the day and in the evening by arrangement.
From 1992 I provided support for Cancer Sufferers, their Partners and families and have provided Marriage Counselling services. I have also worked as a Counsellor and supervisor on a telephone Crisis Helpline for both adults and children.
In addition to my present Private Practice, I have worked with the Talking Matters Wellbeing Centre, a charitable organisation specialising in the prevention of Mental Health issues in Minority Ethnic Communities and Holocaust Survivors.
Training and qualifications
· Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and Psychotherapy (2005) · CPCAB Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling (2002) · Foundation Course in Counselling (2001) · RSA Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy (2000) · The Open University Diploma in PreSchool Education
· Certificate in PreSchool Education for the Mentally Handicapped and Hearing Impaired
· Hearing Voices (2009)
· The Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre (2008)
· Tavistock and Portman Institute (2006 - 2007 )
· Harrow Churches (Bereavement Counselling) (2004)
· MST College / Hackney College: (1999 – 2005)
· Jewish Marriage Council: (1992 – 2003)
Appointments are charged at £55 for a 50 minute session.
Person-centred/humanistic Cognitive behaviour therapy Psychodynamic Mindfulness Integrative Couples therapy Issues often worked with:
AnxietyDepressionAddictionInterpersonal relationshipsFamily issuesTraumaCouple relationships Availability:
In less than a week Therapy offered:
In personOn video Client groups:
IndividualsCouples Member organisations:
Appointments are by arrangement and clients can be seen outside of normal working hours.
Buses: 67, 76, 149, 243, 253, 254, 318, 349, 426, 476 Overground train: Stamford Hill