Yingli WangIntegrative psychotherapist
Hi there, I am an Integrative and Transpersonal Counsellor based in Central and Southwest London. Due to Covid situation, all services are being provided via online platforms and telephone for the time being.
I offer "Self-Esteem Counselling" in English and Mandarin.
Through counselling, I provide a trustworthy and compassionate space where you can freely express your thoughts and feelings, without fear of being judged. This often leads to more resilience and an increased sense of wellbeing.
While I work with various mental and emotional problems or stress, I have a growing specialty in working with young women's self-esteem and self-worth issues. I also bring a body of knowledge of working with racial, cultural and diversity issues.
I use an integrative and spiritual approach to heal, transform and bring about the changes you desire. The techniques I use mainly draw on principles of Psychospiritual Principle, Personal-centred Approach, Psychodynamics, Gestalt Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Family System and Constellation, Art therapy and Mindfulness.
In addition to running my private practice, I also work for the NHS at a GP Surgery counselling adults with depression and anxiety, PTSD, bereavement, anger issues, social anxiety, low self-esteem, work stress, relationship issues, panic attacks and addictions. I have worked extensively in counselling with adults and young people with different ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious and cultural background.
Growing up, I also struggled with depression. Because of that, I entered the field of psychotherapy and healing, and completely dove into emotional healing and self-mastery. As a result of 6 years consistent meditation practice and various emotional healing techniques and knowledge I used on myself, my life has changes fundamentally thereafter.
So now I’d like to aid you using methods that will give you results like the way they did for me. I have been there, and now I want to be of resource for you.
I am an empathic, perceptive and honest INFJ whose great asset is to make fine discernment between truth and non-truth. Reading, journaling, drawing, daily meditation and mindfulness practice bring me inexhaustible peace and joy. I love gourmet meals, attune with animals and nature, and I live a tranquil and introspective life in the suburbs of London.
If you experience any anxiety or feel depressed, I'm here to aid you accelerate your healing journey and reconnect with your inner strength by providing a trustworthy therapeutic relationship and some practical tools.
Please get in touch TODAY, and I'd love to help you improve and resolve your emotional, psychological and life issues.
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
1) Due to Covid situation, all sessions are being provided via online platforms and telephone for the time being.
- I offer online video and telephone sessions at £65 for a 60 minute session for local and international clients.
- Zoom is the usual video platform used, and other options are available (Skype, FaceTime, Signal, Wechat).
2) My fees are £75 per 50 minutes for face-to-face sessions in below locations:
- Clapham Junction SW11
- London Bridge SE1
- Surbiton, Surrey KT6
Training and qualifications
- I hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling awarded by the Psychosynthesis Trust in London and the University of Middlesex, and accredited by both the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- I am a Certified Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Level 2 awarded by the EFT Centre.
- I hold a certificate in Family Constellation Method/Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy (Family Constellation) awarded by Trauma Constellation Training Limited.
- I hold a certificate in Psychoanalytic & Jungian Theory & Practice awarded by British Psychotherapy Foundation.
- I hold a Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis awarded by professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Training Ltd.
- I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) and adhere their ethical framework.