Temitope Towry-Coker Integrative psychotherapist , W8
I am a qualified psychotherapist offering individual therapy sessions via skype.
I offer a safe and confidential environment for you to collect your thoughts, worries and life problems with no judgement or assumptions.
I am a Humanistic Integrative and Existential Psychotherapist.
I have experience counselling people with a wide range of emotional and mental health issues in various settings in the public sector, sexual health organisations and psychiatric units.
I have fortnightly supervision with an accredited and experienced supervisor.
I am an accredited member of the BACP
I adhere to the BACP Ethical code of practice.
Therapy is successful when there is a unique relationship between client and therapist. Working together I hope that we can develop new perspectives to your problem by supporting, affirming as well as gently challenging you to become more self confident, self aware and independent.
Training and qualifications
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision. (NAOS INSTITUTE)
- EMDR Level 1&2
- MA in Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling. (NSPC LTD. MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY)
- Integrative Psychotherapy (Dip.Cons) (CPPD, London)
- MSc in Development Studies. (UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA, ITALY)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management and Administration. (UNIVERSITY OF READING.)
- Accredited Member of the British Association of Counselling and psychotherapy (BACP). Membership No: 645687.
- PTSD Master Class: Trauma Focused CBT for PTSD.
- Time limited and solution focused training.
- Couples counselling and sex therapy training.
- Transgender Awareness training.
- Critical Incident Debriefing.
- Couples Counselling and Sex Therapy.
- Child protecting training.
Individuals- I charge €55 per hour. (I operate a sliding scale depending on income from €40-€50).
Supervision- I charge €55 for 1 hour and €60 for 1 and a half hour sessions. (Concessionary rates at € 45 and €50)
Existential Integrative Person-centred/humanistic Relational Solution-focused therapy Behavioural therapy Issues often worked with:
AddictionAnxietyBereavementCultural issuesDepressionFamily issuesSexuality issuesTrauma Availability:
Within one week Therapy offered:
By phoneOn videoBy email Client groups:
Individuals Member organisations: