Pete TobiasIntegrative counsellor
I provide a compassionate and empathic space that will help you to open up and face your deeper emotions. My methodology is accessing the unexpressed emotions that we often struggle to identify. By naming them and bringing them into the room, together we can unpack them and their impact on you. From here we then are able to access the roots of what limits you and retell the story that describes you.
I offer a safe, non-judgemental environment where self-healing can begin. I use an integrative approach to therapy, which allows me to draw from a variety of theories and models to fit your needs. I work with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
Issues often worked with
£75 per session
Training and qualifications
- Professional Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Foundation in Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- EMDR Level 1
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Foundation in Clinical Hypnotherapy