Glenn NichollsIntegrative psychotherapist
What is important in psychotherapy and counselling is the quality of the relationship and so I see how a genuine personal engagement is necessary. The challenge is having conversations that break us out of ourselves, our stories, dramas and fear. Therapy is about seeing a new way of relating to ourselves and others, to life and to the world.
I’ve been a psychotherapist for over 20 years, mostly in private practice. Besides working with individuals I offer couple counselling, supervision, training, group therapy, executive and leadership coaching, and organisational development consultancy.
* Trauma counsellor at Transport for London
* Psychotherapist in the NHS for four years
* Lead Tutor for the Diploma in Integrative Supervision f Individuals and Groups at The Grove Practice, London
* Tutor for four years on the Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling at the University of Cambridge
* Principle Tutor and founding member of the first Gestalt and Integrative Psychotherapy training in Budapest
(To see more fully my approach, experience, etc please click my website link)
Issues often worked with
Psychotherapy & Counselling
Cambridge £70 for individuals; £90 for couples; supervision £70.
London £90 for individuals; £110 for couples; supervision £80.
Cambridge self funding £130; supervision £130.
London self funding £160; supervision £160.
(If funded by an organisation the fee is higher; it will depend on the type of organisation, please enquire)
This is bespoke and will require an initial conversation to discuss context and scope.
Training and qualifications
* Foundation Year in Group Analysis at Cambridge Group Work (a constituent of The IGA)
* PG Dip. Organisational Development and Executive Coaching at The Grove Practice Ltd
* PG Cert. Supervision at Leeds Psychotherapy Training Institute
* I trained as a couples counsellor with Dr Joseph Zinker (Gestalt Institute of Cleveland)
* PG. Dip. Working with the Soul - Transpersonal Perspectives (The Whittington)
* PG Dip. Post-Qualifying Intensive Object Relations & Gestalt (The Whittington)