Dee Maddox-Hinton - Mbacp Accred, Dip.CounsPerson-centred/humanistic counsellor
Hello, I'm Dee Maddox-Hinton, an accredited and registered counsellor and psychotherapist. I support individuals, couples, groups and families with their mental and emotional health.
With over 15 years assisting a wide range of clients with issues varying from addictions, abuse, anxiety, stress, relationship issues and much more, I can offer CBT alongside a person centred approach.
Together we will explore your feelings and identify ways to let go of those that are holding you back, change the way you feel and take back control of your life to realise your full potential as an individual and within relationships.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Sessions for individuals are charged at £50/hr
Sessions for couples are charged at £75/hr
Sessions for families/groups are charged at £75/hr
Concessions for hardship situations can be considered at my discretion.
I am also registered with BUPA, Axa PPP, Aviva Health, Aetna Global, Vitality Health and WPA if you wish to utilise a health insurance policy.
Free initial telephone consultation for new clients.
Training and qualifications
- 2001/2003 Diploma in Client- Centred Therapy.
- 2001/2003 ABC Diploma in Counselling.
- 2001 ABC Certificate in Counselling Skills
- 2006 Diploma in Supervision Casework.
- 2006 Certificate in Group Work
- 2006 Certificate in Counselling Trainee Counsellors
- 2009 BACP Accreditation – annually updated
- 2011 Personality Disorder – Understanding and Training
- 2012 Mindfulness Training
- 2013 Bereavement Training
- 2015/16 Certificate in Couples Counselling stage 1
- 2018 Certificate in Couples Counselling (Blended Families) stage 2