Alice Haddon Cognitive behaviour therapy psychologist , EC1V
I am an HCPC registered Psychologist, Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society and Visiting Lecturer at City University. I have worked in the field on Psychology for 20 years, achieving my Post graduate qualification in 2007.
Talking is a powerful tool in itself, it creates clarity and understanding. But therapy with me also offers the chance to learn new ways of approaching difficult experiences and emotions. My approach uses the insights from both Existential Psychology and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
EXISTENTIAL THERAPY CAN HELP YOU TO…
· Create meaning and purpose in your life
· Make positive choices in the face of uncertainty
· Explore and live by your values
· Use anxiety as signpost for change
· Navigate relationships with courage
· and use the knowledge of mortality to enhance the present
CBT CAN HELP YOU TO…
· Regulate and manage emotions
· Change unhelpful cycles of behaviour
· Understand why you do what you do
· Increase your self-confidence
· Live by your strengths not your weaknesses
· Take action in the face of fear
WHAT IS EXISTENTIAL COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY?
A powerful integration of philosophical enquiry and practical techniques. This gives people the confidence to change what they can change, accept and navigate what they can't and live a meaningful life.
Training and qualifications
MA Psychology, PostMADip Counselling Psychology
I have a limited number of concessions spaces
335 City Road