Find the Right Therapist with Our Personalised Matching Service
We know that finding the right therapist can be expensive, in terms of both money and time. If you need help in your search for the right therapist near you, scroll down to use welldoing.org's Personalised Matching Service. For a one-off fee of £48, we will ensure you have all the help you need to find the right professional for you, to deal with issues such as anxiety or work stress, relationships or depression.
HOW DOES THE PERSONALISED MATCHING SERVICE WORK?
- You complete our assessment form with as much detail as is comfortable for you, though the more information you give, the better we can match
- We send an anonymised version of your assessment to a professional psychotherapist, who reviews it and makes an informed recommendation about the style of therapist who is right for you
- We speak with local therapists who fit your needs, to confirm that their availability and rates match with your requirements
- Once we are happy we have the right match, we will connect you with the therapist. If for any reason you are not happy, we will find you someone else until you are working with the right mental health professional for you
TO USE THIS SERVICE
- Log in or register so that once you are completing the form, you may stop and come back to it later
- Scroll down the page to the form and complete
- When you submit it, you will be taken to the payment page where you can complete your booking using PayPal
- If you would prefer to complete offline, you can download the editable assessment form here and return it by email to [email protected]
Personalised Matching Service costs £48, paid securely via PayPal once you have completed the assessment and are ready to be matched with your therapist