Tracey GardinerIntegrative psychotherapist
Life changes and challenges come in different forms at different times in our lives. Therapy can help you manage the challenges and make the changes you want. Through self-awareness comes the possibility of choice and change.
Therapy is a safe supportive space for you to:
- pause and reflect and renew
- explore your emotions, thoughts, behaviours
- gain new insights and understanding
- make positive changes, enhance your life and live more fully.
People often choose to come to therapy because they are experiencing difficulties or distress in their lives. But you don't have to be in crisis to have therapy.
You might ...
- be feeling overwhelmed, stuck, lost, anxious
- be seeking balance and direction in your life
- want to develop a better understanding of yourself
- want to improve your relationships.
At the heart of therapy is a collaborative relationship. A relationship built on trust, honesty and compassion. I value and respect diversity and strive to be inclusive. I am committed to providing a safe, confidential, non-judgemental space.
I am a qualified counsellor, psychotherapist and coach. I have a background in the creative arts and education. My approach is integrative and relational and includes a range of strategies and tools from CBT and coaching to support you. We will agree and work in a way that suits your needs and goals. We will work in the present but may explore past life events and relationships to help you understand your emotions, thoughts and behaviours.
I work in person from rooms in Central London and offer walking therapy in green spaces in Islington, North London. I also work online via zoom.
144 Liverpool Road
Central London location. Underground stations: Highbury and Islington or Angel. Overground stations: Caledonian Road & Barnsbury or Highbury & Islington. Buses: 120, 121, 19, 30, 43 and 4, 73, 38, 271. Metered parking bays: Liverpool Road and nearby G
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
£80 session in person and online. Concessions available.
I am registered to offer services through Vitality insurance.
Training and qualifications
- Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy (Roehampton University)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring Practice (Oxford Brookes University)
- Senior Leadership and Management Development Programme (ETF / AoC Create)
- Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring in Management (ILM)
- Certificate in Higher Education in Critical Fine Art Practice (University of the Arts London)
- Bachelor of Education (Hons) (University of Bradford)