Tom Hocknell Psychodynamic psychotherapist , SE1
I am an open-minded and non-judgmental person and following 20-years experience working in mental health, I firmly believe in the positive impact weekly psychotherapy can have upon your life. It is hugely beneficial for anyone suffering from anxiety, low mood, relationship difficulties, depression, poor self-esteem or any problems in living.
Psychotherapy is invaluable, enabling you to discover who you are and why you interact with people in the way that you do, and that may no longer be helpful. We can all benefit from knowing more about ourselves, which is the goal of psychotherapy.
It can address discontent and unhappiness in your life as a journey towards personal growth.
I welcome any enquiries in absolute confidence, we can discuss how psychotherapy might help you, and perhaps arrange an initial consultation to consider how well we might be matched to engage with a rewarding psychotherapeutic relationship.
My website can be found at www.speakhear.net
Training and qualifications
Qualified Psychodyamic Psychotherapist -
· Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice (WPF Therapy, accredited by University of Roehampton)
· BA (Applied Social Work) Bournemouth University
· Bsc (Psychology) Thames Valley University
· Certificate in Counselling Skills (City, University of London)
· 20 Years in Mental Health as Counsellor and Social Worker
· Member of BACP - British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
· Member of FPC - The Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling
· Other professional trainings in Counselling and Freudian practice
I charge £60 per hour for on-going and Time-Limited Psychotherapy. I do have some lmited places for those on low-incomes.
Jungian Psychoanalytic Relational Issues often worked with:
Anger/violenceAnxietyDepressionFamily issuesPersonality disordersTraumaBereavementInterpersonal relationships Availability:
In less than a week Therapy offered:
In person Client groups:
IndividualsAdolescents Member organisations:
The Chandlery Cottage, 50 Westminster Bridge Rd.
I also have a practice in London Bridge and in Forest Hill in South East London