Tara WatsonIntegrative psychotherapist
OFFERING A FREE 15-MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION.
My stance with therapy is to allow you to explore hidden truths in a highly supportive and encouraging manner. I am a kind, compassionate therapist who focuses primarily on the relationship between myself and my clients.
I aim to provide a comforting and relaxing environment to enable you to explore your emotional pain in a highly confidential space. Together, we are not alone.
I tailor my methods and ways of working to each client based on their individual needs and wishes.
I know that therapy can seem daunting but together we can gain insight into old patterns and help break these from happening again.
Formerly, I was an interior designer so I can assure you that my therapy room promotes relaxation, peacefulness and reflection.
How to start our therapy:
Contact me by e-mailing: [email protected] with your name, reasons for therapy and your availabilities.
I will endeavour to respond back to you within 24 hours.
Then, we can find a better time to have our first session.
Our first session will be a chance to get to know one another and to see what makes you, you.
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
*Discount for psychotherapy students*
Training and qualifications
•MA in Psychotherapy and Counselling at Regents University London (UKCP accredited)
• Certificate in Psychotherapy and Counselling
• PG Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling at Regents University London (UKCP accredited)
• Certificate in working with couples (Therapy Institute)
• Counsellor at Suicide & co.
• Over 5 years experience working as a therapist in a charity 2 years working with the homeless
• 2 years doing art, talking and music therapies in an orphanage in Indonesia