Sharon HartshornePsychodynamic psychotherapist
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
£55 to £75 sliding scale.
Contact me by phone or email, I will respond as soon as I can. I provide a free initial telephone consultation. You can then decide if I will be the right therapist for you before deciding to take the next step.
Training and qualifications
- I am a fully registered member of the BACP. I am bound by their codes of ethical practice and professional conduct.
- I have undertaken several years training with one of the UK’s most reputable training organisations, recognised for their excellence in academic and clinical work.
- Prior to becoming a psychotherapist, I worked as a Head of HR for a large complex organisation with many competing demands.
Professional registrations and qualifications
- Registered Member BACP (No.00957139).
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice - WPF (University of Roehampton)
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Couples Counselling - Tavistock Centre for Relationships
- Certificate in Humanistic Counselling Skills - Gestalt