Sharon Hartshorne Psychodynamic psychotherapist , SE1
Training and qualifications
- I am a fully registered member of the BACP and the UKCP. I am bound by their codes of ethical practice and professional conduct.what
- I have undertaken several years training with one of the UK’s most reputable training organisations, recognised for their excellence in academic and clinical work.
- Prior to becomming a psychotherapist, I worked as a Head of HR for a large complex Organisation with many competing demands.
Professional registrations and qualifications
- Registered Member UKCP (No.2011173293), BACP.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice - WPF (University of Roehampton)
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Couples Counselling - Tavistock Centre for Relationships
- Certificate in Humanistic Counselling Skills - Gestalt
£55 to £75 sliding scale.
Contact me by phone or email, I will respond as soon as I can. I provide a free initial telephone consultation. You can then decide if I will be the right therapist for you before deciding to take the next step.
Psychodynamic Issues often worked with:
AnxietyDepressionInterpersonal relationshipsTraumaBereavementSocial anxietyChildhood difficultiesDivorceSelf-esteemSuicidal thoughtsIntimacyPanic attacks Availability:
Has availability Therapy offered:
In personBy phoneOn video Client groups:
Adult Member organisations:
Borough House Rooms
78-80 Borough High Street