Sandie PagePerson-centred/humanistic counsellor
I am an accredited Counsellor with experience of working with young people and adults. I use talking and behavioural therapies to help with grief and loss. I use personalised therapeutic counselling models in a confidential, safe, secure and reassuring space which is based on mutual respect. I have a passion for helping people in crisis to develop coping strategies and tools to use both during and after counselling sessions based on each individual’s unique circumstances and needs.
I do not judge, but accept you for who you are and as you present yourself, will listen and help you to explore your difficult personal experiences in an impartial and objective way. Other benefits include:
- A cathartic experience
- Confront and acknowledge your thoughts and feelings
- Help to change negative behaviours and problem solving
- You will feel less alone with your problems
- Be able to share your emotions, thoughts, feelings and concerns
- Help to improve your physical and emotional well-being
- Being able to explore all your feelings and thoughts without having to filter or be in fear of upsetting others or those you love.
I am available for face to face, video/zoom etc., telephone
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
£65 per session of face to face, phone, video including zoom
A session is approximately 1 hour
Payment in cash or by bank transfer
Training and qualifications
Advanced Counselling Diploma
Counselling skills for Grief and Bereavement
Awareness in Bereavement Care
BA Hons in Practice Development (WWCYP)
I am an accredited member of the professional body ACCPH for Counsellors.
I engage in regular CPD and constantly extend my learning and have achieved certificates in:
CBT, Psychology diploma, EMDR, Drug and alcohol awareness, Mental Health awareness, EFT, NLP, Mindfulness