Roger FifePsychodynamic psychotherapist
I am a psychodynamic psychotherapist based in central London.
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Fees start at £70 per session
The fees can be paid either weekly or monthly, usually by bank transfer.
Training and qualifications
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice (Roehampton University/WPF Therapy) A four year clinical and academic psychoanalytically-based training.
- Certificate in Supervision. (The Society of Analytical Psychology)
- Certificate in Counselling skills (WPF Therapy)
- B.Sc. Biological Sciences (University of Edinburgh)
- Mental Health First Aid England (MHFA) Certificate. Licence Number: 10379058
I have also completed further workshops and training on:
Abuse and its aftermath
Compulsive Sexual Behaviour
Loss and grief
I have worked in London psychotherapy clinics and I have also worked for a number of mental health charities. I work with people from many different backgrounds.
I work with a wide variety of emotional and psychological difficulties.
Supervision: I work as a supervisor with psychotherapists and counsellors for mental health organisations and therapy training organisations. I am also available to supervise qualified clinicians in my private practice.
I am registered with the British Psychoanalytic Council and I am a professional member of the Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling and I abide by the ethical guidelines laid out by these organisations. I am also a member of the Inner City Centre, an established, and widely respected organisation that provides psychoanalytic psychotherapy.