Nikita AminExistential counsellor
Young woman of mixed ethnicity, BACP registered (MBACP), also currently training to be a doctor in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy (DCPsych).
As COVID-19 disrupts our lives you may find yourself feeling emotionally overwhelmed, anxious, lonely, trapped and even feeling a huge sense of loss. You may have been struggling for some time and not got around to addressing it and now that something may be feeling a little bigger right now.
This is not the time to suffer alone, this is the time to reach out for support, a time to help and be kind to yourself.
Counselling can help during these difficult times; offering you a confidential space to explore the struggles you are facing and the impact they may be having on your relationships, work-life and wellbeing.
Feeling emotionally overwhelmed can be lonely and through counselling I will support you in addressing your current situation and potentially looking back at painful times from the past and how they might be limiting you now.
Counselling can be a difficult process, acknowledging that you need counselling can be hard, work in the room can also be challenging and painful. However it can also be a positive freeing experience, bringing about insight and awareness, a change in relationships and a personal sense of being.
ONLINE - during this period I am only offering online video counselling and telephone counselling. I want to encourage you that just like face-to-face counselling, these methods becomes more and more natural as our relationship develops and the work done, with adjustments, is as effective.
OnlineI provide my services online
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Adults - £50 per session (50 minutes
Adolescents - £40 per session (40 minutes)
Children - £30 per session (30 minutes)
Training and qualifications
- BSc - Psychology
- MSc - Mental health & psychological therapies
- DCPsych - Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy (in final year)
- CBT with MIND mental health service
- WDP - working with addictions
- Place2Be - One-to-one work with children and adolescents
- SLAM NHS in-patient unit work
- The Awareness Centre - IAPT NHS - one-to-one work
- CAMHS EWMHS - one-to-one work with children and adolescents
- CAMHS - one-to-one work with children and adolescents
- Faversham Counselling Service - IAPT NHS - one-to-one work
- Think Forward Health - one-to-one work
- Harley Therapy - one-to-one adult work
- Private Therapy Clinic - one-to-one adult work
- Member of BACP (MBACP)