Melanie CranmerPerson-centred/humanistic counsellor
I am a Private Therapist who Specialises in Couples therapy and addiction in individuals. I have worked with many issues from alcohol/drug misuse, Anxiety and Depression, Women and Menopause, Relationship and Family issues, Low Self Esteem and Lack of Confidence.
I offer one to one Counselling, Couples Counselling, Supervision, Group facilitation and in-house training.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
My fees are £50 for individuals and £70 for couples.
I offer 10% discount for NHS workers, for people on a low income and students
Training and qualifications
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Qualified Supervisor
- Drug and Alcohol Misuse Specialist
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Couples Therapy Practitioner
- Dual Diagnosis Practitioner
- Anxiety and Depression support
- Family and Parenting support
- Group Facilitation and Training Planner
- Well-being and Weight loss Programmes