Liliane Coco StedileIntegrative counsellor
I believe that each person has their own story that has shaped what they are currently experiencing. I'm not different, my past experiences led me to this point in life, where I was able to choose a profession to help people to overcome obstacles, understand their own feelings, and if necessary to adapt to any situation presented to us.
I have experienced lost, pain, discrimination, and abuse on different levels. For this reason, I know how beneficial is to have someone to listen to you, and not to judge your life encounters or thoughts.
I have the quality to create a safe space where clients can tell their story, gain insight into how that has impacted them, and create a new reality that is more fulfilling.
I have many years working as a Dental Nurse and Dental Practice Manager in the UK. I have worked with those with dental anxiety and phobia, and I understand the effects those symptoms have on physical health and the impact on mental health. I have qualified to work together with my clients to improve their overall health and well-being.
During my counselling training I was able to volunteer as a trainee counsellor as part of my studies, which provided me with practical knowledge required to be a counsellor.
I have access to consistent supervision and continual professional development through theoretical knowledge and additional training.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Face to face: £70 (Individual)
Online: £60 (Individual)
Training and qualifications
There is many main bodies overseeing the registration of counsellors in the United Kingdom, ACCPH ( Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists and CMA (The Complementary Medical Association.
I am a MACCPH and MCMA Counsellor member, which means I have met their criteria for qualified therapists and work in accordance with their ethical frameworks.
- Counselling and Psychotherapy Level 4
- CPCAB Counselling Skills
- Advanced CBT Diploma
- Addiction Therapy Diploma
- Transactional Analysis Certificate
- Anger and Aggression Management Practitioner Diploma
- Anxiety Management Diploma
- Attachment Theory Diploma
- Couples and Family Therapy Diploma
- Depression Counsellor Diploma
- Dealing with Narcissism Diploma
- Domestic Abuse and Violence Awareness Diploma
- First Aid for Mental Heath Diploma
- Gestalt Therapy Diploma
- Grief and Bereavement Counselling Diploma
- Pet and Bereavement Counsellor Diploma
- Spiritual Counselling Skills Diploma
- Business Management Level 5
- NEBDN Dental Nurse Diploma
- EFAW - Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
- Safeguarding Children and Adults Level 3
- Medical Emergency Certificate
- Mental Capacity Certificate
- Clinical Record Keeping Certificate
- Complaints Handling Certificate
- Data Security Protection Certificate
- Equality and Diversity Certificate
- DBS Background Checking
- Registered with GDC (General Dental Council)
- Member of ACCPH
- Member of CMA
- Full Insurance to work as Counsellor and Healthcare Professional
- ICO Registered