Lauren Williams Hypnotherapy hypnotherapist ,
Hello, I’m Lauren thank you for coming to my page.
I am a highly experienced cognitive-behavioural hypnotherapist. I specialise in supporting women and I have a particular interest in and success with low self-esteem, perfectionism, general anxiety, social anxiety, stop smoking and insomnia.
If you would like increased self-esteem, confidence, assertiveness and a feeling of success please read on....
I have a holistic approach to working with you which means I completely tailor the therapy to your needs and preferences (research shows a holistic approach makes therapy far more effective). I take the trust you place in me seriously and I provide you with a safe nurturing environment. I take a skills-based approach which means you will leave me with tools to help you overcome the problems in your life (now and always).
All this means you will feel listened to and supported and you will have skills to take away for life...
Points about me and the way I work
- I am a patient and want you to succeed
- I provide phone calls in between sessions and send further emails with additional resources.
- I have overcome my own struggles which means I am more able to empathise with you.
- I am non-judgemental and I work with sensitivity and tactfulness.
- My personal ethics include transparency about the work we do, why we do it and how long it may take.
- My skills-based approach means you will leave me with tools to help you overcome the problems in your life.
- I work holistically with your body and the mind - my skills in counselling, yoga, massage therapy and acting all provide great tools for tackling things like performance anxiety, low self-esteem, insomnia and many other issues.
I will take care of you
- You will be treated in a way that allows and empowers you to become your own therapist and you will have these tools for life.
- Your confidentiality is protected from our first contact and after you leave, I have additional training in confidentiality and GDPR.
- You get a free initial consultation with no obligation to book in.
- Tend to be searching for more authenticity in their lives
- Usually have self-esteem issues though I am experienced with other areas
- Are usually spiritual or interested in personal development
- Are normally young women
- May be seeking me out after work with other therapists has been unsuccessful.
- What to do next
- Please text me on the contact telephone number so that I can provide you with support as soon as possible or send me an email here.
- I will then book you in for a free 20-30 minute free phone call if I believe we could be suited to working together.
- Short term therapy is anywhere from 1-6 sessions and long term therapy for complex issues like low self-esteem can be from 6-20 sessions if there are no comorbid diseases. Stop smoking is two sessions.
During Coronavirus 19 Pandemic
I am currently offering a coronavirus package covering emergency skills - suitable for insomnia, anxiety, smoking cessation and stress. This will be a one-off session to help you manage - £75.00
Single session listening appointments available. If you just want someone to listen this is available at £50
Please contact me here for more information
Training and qualifications
Hypnotherapy Diploma at UK College of Hypnosis in 2018 which included 450 hours of tuition, home study, assignment and case studies on Cognitive and Behavioural therapies, information on anxiety disorders and stress and hypnosis.
CPD Certificates in perfectionism, low self esteem, smoking cessation and insomnia
Counselling and Psychotherapy certificates from Interpsyche and Terapia - I trained for two years in foundational counselling skills
£50 Standard talk therapy or stress management, no hypnosis.
£75 per hour for individual smoking sessions
£200 Stop smoking for a 2 hour session =+ pre and post-session materials and support.
Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) Hypnotherapy Mindfulness Issues often worked with:
BurnoutChronic painEndometriosisFinding meaningHealth anxietyInsomniaPerformance anxietySelf-esteemSmoking cessationSocial anxietySocial communicationSpirituality Availability:
Has availability Therapy offered:
In personBy phoneOn videoBy email Client groups:
Adult Member organisations:
Flourish with Lauren
84 Cambridge Road, Anerley
Not available during coronavirus. A residential home with a private and confidential treatment room.