A free 20 minute telephone/skype/zoom consultation is available, please contact me to arrange a mutually convenient time
An accomplished Counsellor, Psychotherapist and trainer with many years of excellent clinical practice.I offer you a welcoming, respectful and confidential environment which will provide the opportunity to explore whatever it is that is causing you difficulty at this time.
Through many years of training with experts and clinical practice I have a broad range of knowledge and experience ,offering specialist therapy in the following areas: Relationships; Stress Management; Emotional Eating; Work related Issues; Anxiety.
Some of the benefits available from therapy include:
- Attaining a better understanding and awareness of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to manage stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills.
- Changing old behaviour patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems.
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
- Learning skill to help you to relax
Each person that is offered therapy is treated as an individual with their own needs and I will support you through every aspect of the counselling process. I can help you explore feelings or situations that cause you anxiety or distress and help you gain new perspectives and help you to make positive changes.
I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and I hold a BA (Hons) degree in Counselling as well as many other qualifications in other areas of counselling.
Every client’s needs are unique my sessions are therefore tailored to each individual. With sessions lasting for a 50 minute period, usually taking place once a week, the length of the commitment to counselling is determined by the Therapist and client on an on-going basis.