Hyunho KhangIntegrative psychotherapist
I have wide experience counselling a diverse range of clients experiencing depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, loss, grief, anger issues, confidence issues, relationship difficulties, issues around sex, issues at work, addiction, eating issues, abuse, trauma and autism. I work in conjunction with NHS services and other health professionals to support adults in the South West. I have a particular interest in working with clients with relationship difficulties (including sex issues), clients affected by narcissism in their relationships, and clients with somatic problems including pain, chronic fatigue, ME, IBS and fibromyalgia.
In addition to my private practice, I'm a Course Tutor on a MA programme in Counselling & Psychotherapy. I'm also the Lead Counsellor at Newport Mind and have previously coordinated a counselling service in the NHS. I’ve previously sat on the editorial panel for the e-journal Contemporary Psychotherapy.
Making the first step is often the most difficult, and yet for many clients, making contact with a therapist, in confidence, marks a threshold. A moment where we begin to build towards a positive future. Please contact me to arrange an initial consultation.
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
I offer individual weekly therapy, charged at £60 per weekly session (I accept debit and credit card payments).
Training and qualifications
- UKCP accredited psychotherapist
- BACP accredited counsellor
- MA and Adv Dip in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling - The Minster Centre (validated by Middlesex University)
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling - The Minster Centre (validated by Middlesex University)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills - WPF Therapy (validated by the University of Roehampton)
- OCN NVQ Level 3 - Sane mental health training (endorsed by the Royal College of Psychiatrists)