I am a UK trained psychologist (BSc) and a fully qualified integrative counsellor and psychotherapist (PGDip). I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I offer a safe place where together we can explore your difficulties and a potential way forward. I offer a wide range of psychotherapies such as CBT, person centred and psychodynamic among others. However, decades of research has shown that the most important factor for a positive and successful outcome when it comes to psychotherapy is the quality of the therapeutic relationship. Therefore it is important that we build a therapeutic relationship based on trust and collaboration.
How I work
I work in an integrative way, which means that I use a range of psychotherapies tailored to your needs and the nature of the material you bring to therapy. I will listen to you carefully and offer you a safe place where we can explore and understand your difficulties. I will sometimes challenge you to think differently and look at things from a different perspective. I will highlight your strengths to increase internal resilience so you can enjoy life to the full. I understand that therapy can at times be challenging so my promise to you is that you have full control of what you share with me and when you share it. I work at your own pace.
Your first session
In your first session with me I will answer any questions you might have and there will of course be time for you to tell me what brings you to therapy and what your expectations are. After our first session you can think about how you feel about working with me and whether you think that therapy with me will benefit you. I offer therapy on a short-term basis (6 sessions), long-term (12 sessions) or open-ended.
VISIT MY WEBSITE: WWW.ERRIKOS-COUNSELLING.COM
Training and qualifications
- + Over 8 years of experience supporting people with common mental health problems
- + I am a fully qualified counsellor and psychotherapist
- + I am trained to the high standards of BACP: UK's largest professional body for therapists
- + I am insured and I receive regular supervision of my work according to BACP's guidelines
- + I have experience of working with people from all walks of life both in private practice and on the NHS
- + I have a background in psychology and I am a UK trained psychologist
- + I make use of proven therapeutic interventions to move therapy forward
- + I offer therapy tailored to your needs thanks to my training in integrative counselling
My fee is £70 for a 50 minutes session