Emma HarrisPerson-centred/humanistic counsellor
Issues often worked with
I offer a free initial 20 minute consultation, without any commitment, either by telephone or zoom, so that we can begin to get to know each other and for you to decide if you feel this will be beneficial for you.
INDIVIDUAL COUNSLLING SESSION: £60
(concessions available please enquire)
THERAPY SESSIONS ARE TYPICALLY ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND WILL LAST FOR 50 MINUTES EACH TIME.
(the initial assessment session will last for approximately one hour)
Training and qualifications
- MA (Distinction) in Clinical Counselling from the University of Chester (degree accredited by BACP).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Counselling.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Counselling.
- Certificate in Counselling Concepts and Skills Development (Distinction).
- Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honours.