Dawn NunneyPerson-centred/humanistic counsellor
Counselling is my passion and I look to provide you with quiet, safe and private space to discuss and work through your issues when no one else is listening. Person centred and CBT counsellor experienced in working together with clients on anxiety, depression, bereavement, relationship, family, work, study and health anxiety issues. Have also just qualified as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique/Tapping) Practitioner.
Available weekday evenings and some Saturday mornings and offer online, Skype and phone therapy during Covid 19 Lockdown and face to face service when able to resume properly.
Issues often worked with
£35 per session for counselling
£20-£25 for concessions
£25 for EFT
Training and qualifications
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Moving your Practice Online (Online Therapy Institute 2020)
- CBT Diploma (2017-8)
- Applied EFT Practitioner (Emotional Freedom Technique) (K2 Empowerment Partnership 2020)
- Birth Trauma & PTSD (Babyem, 2018)
- Cruse ABC Bereavement Course