Clare-Marie KeelIntegrative counsellor
A warm welcome, my name is Clare-Marie, Life can seem extremely difficult at times as we may face situations that are challenging to deal with on our own. This can leave us feeling quite vulnerable and alone in the world, and may be caused by situations that seem out of our control.
We may desperately want to feel heard and validated but need someone other than friends or family to talk to. We may be comparing ourselves to others and struggling with who we really are or where we want to be in life.
Together we can explore the emotions you are feeling, I will help you to unravel all the sad and negative thoughts that keep ruminating within you and that are giving you those difficult feelings to deal with.
I will offer you somewhere safe and non-judgemental to explore the concerns you are experiencing. We can work together to make sense of what is happening in your world so you are able to feel less alone and able to move forward with your own life. We will work at a pace that feels safe for you and gives you that opportunity to have your feelings validated.
I am happy to offer a free 15-minute video or telephone call for you to ask me any questions you may have and to get a feel of how I work. I find this also helps the initial session feel less daunting for new clients as well as more of an understanding of how counselling works.
All my working life I have worked with various client sectors so I have a vast amount of experience in supporting others through difficult times which is one of the reasons that I went on to train as a counsellor.
I use a combination of 'Cognitive Behavioural Therapy’ and 'Person Centred therapy' alongside my Life Coaching training to assist you with any issues you may be struggling with.
I am a Registered member of a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy’ an Accredited member of ‘The Counselling Society’ and A Level 2 Member of ACTO (Association for Counselling and Therapy Online).
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
I am able to offer early morning appointments, evening and office hours
Individual counselling : £40.00 per session
Relationship counselling : £50.00 per session
Training and qualifications
- Diploma In Therapeutic Counselling
- On line and Telephone Counselling Certificate
- Professional Relationship Counselling Diploma
- Level 3 Award in Adolescent Depression
- Level 3 Award in Mental Health and Young People
- Professional Counselling Grief and Bereavement
- Diploma Mindfulness Practitioner Course Level I, II, III & Master
- Advanced Certificate in Life Coaching
- ASCENTIS, Level 2 Awareness in Bereavement Care
- Bereavement and Loss Certificate
- Supporting People with Mental Health Certificate
- Health and Social care Certificate
- Death and Dying Certificate
- Cruse: Awareness in Bereavement Care
- Counselling level One Certificate
- Introduction to Counselling Certificate
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- NVQ Level 3 Early Years Care & Education