Christie E. GoodallIntegrative counsellor
I am a fully accredited London-based integrative Cognitive Behavioural Therapist specialising in CBT/REBT therapy who has helped many clients with issues such as anxiety, loss, failure, trauma, procrastination, perfectionism, eating disorders and post-Covid-19 related issues. I have a particular expertise in helping with anxiety around exams and work tasks such as giving presentations and work related performance.
CBT has been proven to help people change their negative thoughts, feelings and behaviours into more positive ways of being, that can help them to achieve their goals in life and it has been my privilege to help my clients achieve their goals and overcome their emotional problems.
My approach is friendly and professional. Through listening to your story and agreeing a goal to work on together, we can work through the myriad of emotions created by life events to find a positive path.
I also work for The Priory and AnxietyUK where I specialise in Anxiety Disorders such as General Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Social Phobia (or Social Anxiety Disorder).
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
- Complimentary 15-minute initial consultation call
- £80 per session via Zoom or Skype
Training and qualifications
• Advanced Integrative Diploma in CBT II – College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
• Advanced Integrative Diploma in CBT I – College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
• Advanced Diploma in CBT – College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
• Diploma in CBT – College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
• Diploma in Psychology – Birkbeck, University of London
• Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling – Birkbeck, University of London
• Certificate in Integrative Counselling – The Minster Centre
• Foundations in Psychosynthesis – The Institute of Psychosynthesis