Chantal FabriceIntegrative psychotherapist
Hello and a warm welcome to you!
If you are struggling to make sense of your life experiences or if you are facing challenges, don't carry on suffering in silence, get in touch and let me help you. I provide a warm, caring and supportive space with the intention to help you transform your difficulties so you can feel more at peace with yourself.
I am a qualified transpersonal integrative psychotherapist. I trained at the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education in London and I practice at the Childrens' Wellness Centre in Chiswick and from the comfort of my home in Eltham SE9.
I offer a caring, compassionate and sensitive approach to therapy.
I use a wide range of therapeutic approaches and sessions with me may be based on any of the following:
- humanistic/person centred (unconditional regard)
- psychodynamic (attachment theory and early life issues)
- bodywork, body sensations and movement
- existential perspectives
- transpersonal approach (dream work with the 'waking dream technique', creative imagination, drawing)
- somatic approach to trauma work
- therapeutic voicework
- relational approach
- conception, prenatal and birth imprints
Building safe and healthy relationships is the basis of my work.
I have experience working with:
- general issues such as depression, anxiety, dissociation, childhood trauma, relationship issues, loss, anger issues, life transitions, search for meaning, and more.
- pregnancy related issues, fertility, unplanned pregnancy, miscarriage, loss, early life trauma, antenatal and post-natal depression, birth trauma, stress, fear of giving birth, anxiety, adjusting to life, welcoming a baby, and more.
Until December 2018, I worked for 5 years in a counselling/psychotherapy capacity for a London charity dealing with fertility, pregnancy issues, miscarriages, repeated miscarriages, terminations, birth trauma, new mothers and other women's issues.
I am also trained in somatic trauma work and developmental trauma. I have a special interest in the impact of conception, prenatal and birth imprints on our life.
I look forward to meeting you and supporting you on your journey.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
I work both in English and French.
Chiswick W4: £90 per session (50 minutes)
Paddington W2: £80 per session (50 minutes)
Eltham SE9: £60 per session (50 minutes)
Online: £60 per session (50 minutes)
Please enquire stating the location you are interested in.
Training and qualifications
- Postgraduate Diploma in Transpersonal Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy (4 years) (Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education) (2018)
- Currently in year 4 of Ray Castellino's 4-year Prenatal and Birth Therapy Training, working with conception, prenatal and birth imprints.
- Completion of Babette Rothschild's Somatic Trauma Therapy Training, working with trauma in a very safe way (2019)
- Certification in Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology Education (Association of Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health) (2015)
- Teacher Training (3 years) in Sound and Therapeutic Voicework (2016)
- Practitioner Training (3 years) in Sound and Therapeutic Voicework (2011)
- Energy Psychology Training (2 years) (counselling, EFT, psychology of the chakras system, eye movement therapies)
- Certification in Hypnobirthing (Mongan Method) (2009)
- Diploma in Sound Healing with distinction (2 years) from the British Academy of Sound Therapy (2008)
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis) (2005)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis) (2004)