Angie Fell Integrative counsellor , LS8
**In response to the current guidelines around minimising the risks of Coronoavirus I have temporarily moved my practice online. I am able to offer online appointments via either video or telephone call to suit your preference. I am also able to offer discounts for NHS workers in the UK - please contact me directly for more details**
Hello, and welcome!
I am a BACP Accredited Counsellor working within a humanistic integrative framework, utilising elements of different counselling theories to suit each individual’s needs. Central to the way I work is the relationship between counsellor and client; between you and I.
I provide a confidential, non-judgemental, and professional therapeutic space where we can explore whatever is causing you distress. By working alongside you I can support you to find ways of coping with challenging emotions, relationships, circumstances or life events you are experiencing.
I also offer a Specialist Service as an Autistic Spectrum Counsellor - having completed comprehensive training with The National Autism Society and BACP and through my clinical practice I have developed the skills to enable me to provide a more flexible approach to mainstream therapeutic services. I work in a calm, peaceful environment with soft lighting and flexible seating and am able to adapt this environment to meet any sensory needs. If you prefer to engage in counselling from the comfort of your own home environment I offer video or voice call appointments.
Whilst I have particular expertise supporting young adults in areas including relationships, identity and sense of self, I am also experienced in supporting a diverse client body around a wide variety of topics including depression, childhood trauma, anxiety and self-harming behaviours.
Training and qualifications
- Accredited and Registered Member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, York St. John University
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling, Salford University
- Moving your practice online - a brief course for counsellors, psychotherapists and mental health practitioners, from Online Therapy Institute
- Coronavirus: Considering our responses and responsibilities - OnlineEvents
- Working with Children and Young People Online - OnlineEvents
- Working with difference: use of the ‘cultured self’ - Golnar Bayat, Trainer in Cross Cultural issues
- Understanding Autism, Asperger's & ADHD - University of Derby
- Working with Muslim children and young people - BACP Webinar
- Autism and Eating Disorders - The National Autistic Society
- Effective Brief Psychotherapy - Human Givens Academy
- Autism and the SPELL framework - The National Autistic Society
Optional Introductory telephone consultation (up to 20 minutes) - free of charge
50 minute online video/telephone appointment - £40 payable by BACS (details will be provided)
I currently offer discounts for NHS workers in the UK - please contact me directly for more details.
Existential Gestalt Integrative Person-centred/humanistic Relational Issues often worked with:
AnxietyDepressionGender diversityInterpersonal relationshipsSexual abuseSexualityTraumaAutism/Asperger'sBurnoutChildhood difficultiesHealth anxietyLoneliness Availability:
Has availability Therapy offered:
In personBy phoneOn video Client groups:
AdultAdolescents Member organisations:
Insight Therapy Centre
67 Hilton Road
The centre is fully accessible for wheelchair users. There is a small car park on site, on road parking and a large waiting room hot & cold drinks, comfortable seating and magazines.
I offer online appointments, either telephone for voice call or Zoom for video calls.