Andreea FagetanPsychosynthesis counsellor
Guiding women to feel empowered and to connect with their true Self
- struggle to feel confident and relaxed in social situations?
- feel anxious, and have negative narratives playing out in your mind that leave you feeling exhausted?
- find it hard to feel safe and to trust people?
- struggle to form meaningful and deeper relationships in your life?
- feel that you are different, a misfit, weird, that you don’t fit into the societal norm?
- find it hard to say no to others and to set healthy boundaries?
- feel stuck, powerless, hopeless, and that something stops you from making the changes you want to make in your life?
- feel that something is missing in your life and want to find more meaning and purpose?
Being human is not easy. Being a female human comes with its own set of challenges, expectations, and confusion. Underneath the environmental and cultural conditioning, past challenges, and generational traumas that you might not even be aware you are carrying, hides the real you.
Hi, I’m Andreea, a counsellor and Reiki practitioner based in West London. I work with women who struggle with anxiety, social interactions, low self-confidence, low self-esteem, and low self-worth. I can guide you to see your struggles from a different perspective and discover what stops you from being your authentic Self.
Accepting and loving yourself can help you gain the courage to Be Your True Self. Therapy can help you to discover, accept and love the whole of you, even the parts that might feel ugly, weird or unlovable. And as Lucille Ball said: “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into place.”
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
£55 (50 min session)
£37.50 (50 min session)- students (online therapy)
Training and qualifications
I have a Level 7 Postgraduate Degree in Psychosynthesis Counselling.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and, I adhere to their Framework. I have regular Supervision, I am fully insured and, I am committed to ongoing personal and professional development.