Alicia MarrPerson-centred/humanistic therapist
I work with adults and young people and feel passionate about working with you to explore your choices to grow and to change what no longer works for you but find what does.
My practice is fully insured and governed by the code and ethics of three regulating professional bodies; Accredited Registered Member BACP, Registered member of NCH and QCHPA.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Please get in touch to arrange a 30/40mins exploratory initial session (£35.00) to ask questions and see what it feels like to work together.
Subsequent sessions cost £65.00 per session.
Training and qualifications
Qualifications and Experience:
· Diploma in Counselling BACP Accredited (MBACP Accred)
· Cognitive Hypnotherapy Diploma (DipChyp)
· National Council of Hypnotherapy Diploma (HPD)
· Marie Stopes International Sessional Counsellor London W1 and SW2
· Place 2 Be School Counsellor Enfield EN1
· CCI&W Bereavement Counsellor London NW3
Further training & CPD:
· Trauma: Psychopathology & Treatment SDS Seminars BPS Approved
· Compassion Focussed Therapy Module SDS Seminars BPS Approved
· Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Module SDS Seminars BPS Approved
· Mindfulness Module SDS Seminars, BPS Approved
· Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Introductory Course SDS Seminars, BPS Approved
· Teaching Clients to Use Mindfulness SDS Seminars, BPS Approved
· Experiential Intro in Mindfulness-Based Cog Therapy Mindfulness Training Ltd
· Certificate in Counselling Skills CPCAB
· Certificate in Counselling Theory CPCAB