Dr Aishah ShadiPsychologist
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Issues often worked with
Types of therapy
Children and Adults Online 80GBP
Children and Adults Face to Face 120GBP
Couple Online 120GBP
Couple Face to Face 150GBP
Group 50GBP Per Person Online (4 Minimum)
ASD (Autism spectrum disorder) Consultation and Screening Online 200GBP
ASD (Autism spectrum disorder) Assessment / Pbservation / Diagnosis / Full report Writing 1800GBP
Training and qualifications
· Member of the British Psychological society.
· Member of the National UK Therapy Register.
· Chartered Membership (CPsychol) The title of Chartered Psychologist is legally recognized and reflects only the highest standard of psychological knowledge and expertise.
· Graduate Membership 'MBPsS'·
WAIS -IV Adult Cognitive ability Assessment (16-99)
· ADOS 2 and ADI-R ,Assessment and diagnosis of ASD Autism Spectrum Disorder from 12 Months to Adults.
· MIGDAS-2 ,Monteiro Interview Guidelines for Diagnosing The Autism Spectrum Disorder Second Edition.
· ABAS-3 ,Adaptive Behaviour Assessment system Third Edition.
· University Of Hertfordshire, Professional Doctorate Clinical Psychology ,PhD.
· University Of Hertfordshire ,Master Of Science By Research With Distinction Clinical Psychology.
· University Of Hertfordshire, Bachelor Of Science with First Class Honours' Psychology.
· NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education ,Development from Conception to Seven Years, Children's Health and Well-Being.
· Teaching Assistant Advanced Diploma (Level 5).
· Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management (Level 5).
· Diploma in Mastering Thinking Skills (Level 4).
· Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Level 3).
· Psychology Advanced (Level 4).
· Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Level 4).
· Advanced Diploma in Child Psychology (Level 5).
· Diploma in Autism Awareness (Level 3).
· Certificate of Competence.
· Certificate of Introduction to Positive behaviour.