Leanne HoffmanExecutive, Business, Relationship, and Personal Development Coaching
I work with individuals, leaders and groups to help them master the core skills and behaviours needed so they can deliver to the best of their abilities, fully contribute to their organisations and realise their own potential. Having drive, motivation, self awareness, and an ability to create meaningful and effective relationships are essential to achieve great performance and be productive, healthy, happier and resilient over the long term.
I am an executive coach and trainer specialising in:
· Enabling managers to lead, inspire and get the best out of their people, so they build high performing teams.
· Raising people’s self-awareness and emotional intelligence so they can perform to the best of their abilities, influence others and build effective relationships.
· Helping individuals become more resilient, productive, motivated and better at managing their emotions.
· Building people’s confidence, their ability to utilise their skills and strengths and build their capabilities.
· Supporting leaders to build an environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, care and accountability.
· Tailored courses and coaching for women to address the particular challenges of returning from maternity, part time working and career development.
My background is in management consultancy and organisational development based on twenty years work for Andersen Consulting, Tesco Plc and SAGE Publications. I am a co-founder of Healthy Minds @ Work, www.healthymindsatwork.co.uk , a consultancy providing mental and emotional health programmes for companies plus I am a practising psychodynamic psychotherapist with 15 years’ clinical experience.
My training in psychology means I have a deeper understanding of how people’s emotional world influences their behaviour, performance and development. I use this to inform my work and include practical therapeutic tools and techniques to help build self-awareness, manage emotional responses like stress, and increase emotional intelligence and resilience; enabling people to thrive.
I combine a blend of psychodynamic coaching alongside other coaching approaches. This helps with understanding and processing challenging situations that arise at work. A psychodynamic approach allows coachees to work at a deeper level, to understand the many emotional responses to complex dynamics often present in the workplace. This helps to tackle those inaccessible issues that limit performance.
I am qualified in the use of the DISC (behavioural profiling tool) and am a Situational Leadership (Ken Blanchard) trainer.
Areas of expertise
· Planning and implementing projects or initiatives
· Career and Personal Development
· Managing Transitions (maternity, paternity and back to work support)
· Coaching for Women to help them move into senior positions
· Inspiring and Leading Teams and Individuals
· Managing the Performance of Teams and Individuals
· Mentoring and Coaching
· Improving Thinking (Unconscious Bias, Cognitive Bias and other Errors in Thinking)
· Maximising Time and Productivity
· Presenting with Impact
· Managing Relationships
· Influencing and Increasing Personal Impact
· Building Communication and Assertiveness Skills
· Resolving Conflict or Having Difficult Conversations
· Increasing Self Awareness, Self Confidence and Building Emotional Intelligence
· Managing Stress.
· Building Resilience and Wellbeing.
M: 07778 136995 [email protected] https://www.linkedin.com/in/leanne-hoffman-81aba1a1/
OnlineI also provide my services online.
Types of coaching offered
£300 for individuals and £375 for organisations per 1.5 hour coaching session.