Sally Brown Integrative therapist , MK40
It's so easy to keep doing the same things while hoping that somehow, things will change! But investing in a short course of therapy (clients usually come for between six and 10 sessions) can be the catalyst you need to finally make the changes that you know are long overdue. It's not a miracle cure, but it can work miracles!
As a qualified personal development coach as well as a BACP-registered counsellor, I believe that change can happen fast, making it both an affordable and a practical option.
I specialise in helping clients:
* Manage anxiety, which may also manifest as phobias, panic attacks and OCD
* Understand and manage low mood and mood swings
* Improve self-esteem, self-confidence and self-belief
* Develop resilience against work-related stress
* Find career direction and motivation
* Overcome procrastination and fear of decision-making
* Achieve a better work-life balance
* Make lifestyle changes relating to diet, alcohol intake, exercise and general health issues
* Understand recurring patterns in relationships at work and personal life
A good therapist is more than just a kindly listening ear. As a fully qualified counsellor who is also trained as a personal development coach, I am committed to helping clients reach their potential and live their best life. I offer you the time to explore the thoughts and feelings that are troubling you, but we will also work with a number of techniques, tools and processes to help you gain insight, a new perspective and make change happen.
Training and qualifications
* Counselling Sessions. You can choose to come weekly, or every two to three weeks if that is better for you financially or timewise. I take cash, card or bank transfer payments. Most clients come for 10 sessions, but there is the option of adding more sessions at the end of the programme. Cost: £50 per hour.
* Personal Development Coaching. Clients usually come for three to five sessions, spaced three to four weeks apart. The fee includes written session notes emailed to you. Cost: £95 per 90 minute session.
* Two-hour Super Session. This can be ideal if you don't want ongoing therapy, but would like some support with a specific issue, such as a signficant event coming up that you are anxous about, or a big decision you have to make. Includes emailed summary and follow-up call. Cost: £150 per session.
If you are not sure if you need counselling or coaching, email or text me and I will get back to you.
12 St Cuthbert's Street
12 St Cuthbert's Street