Paula Gosling Person-centred/humanistic therapist , L2
Training and qualifications
• Level 5 Diploma Course Working with Sexual Addiction (CPCAB)
• Level 5 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills & Theory (CBT-L5)
• Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
• Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
• Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
• Introduction to Counselling Level 2 (CPCAB)
• NVQ Level 2 Young Victims (Victim Support)
• NVQ Level 3.Childcare.
£40.00 per adult £50 per couple.
Integrative Cognitive behaviour therapy Gestalt Person-centred/humanistic Psychodynamic Sex Therapy Issues often worked with:
AddictionBereavementDepressionSexual/physical abuseSexuality issuesTraumaAnxietyCultural issues Availability:
1 - 3 weeks Therapy offered:
In personBy phoneOn videoBy email Client groups:
IndividualsCouplesAdolescents Member organisations:
Horton House Exchange Flags
The nearest stations to Exchange Flags are: Old Hall Street, Liverpool is 60 meters away, 1 min walk. Chapel Street, Liverpool (Ea) is 74 meters away, 2 min walk. Rumford Street, Liverpool is 100 meters away, 2 min walk.
Ullet Road Eco offices Ltd
Close to shops, restaurants and Sefton park, with good public transport links.