Luke Row Psychodynamic counsellor , EC1R
Hello and welcome,
If you're here, chances are your previous ways of coping aren't working anymore.
- You might be experiencing unexplained anger or fear and try to avoid it at all costs.
- In relationships you might often second guess yourself and wonder why you are like the way you are.
- You could be thinking about ways of escaping your current situation; running away, relationship breakup, leaving your job, you might have even thought about suicide.
- You might be binging on Netflix, food, alcohol, online gaming or drugs to escape the reality you find yourself in.
- You may have always felt like you aren't "enough"; thin enough, attractive enough, a good enough child/parent, good enough at work - the list can go on.
I'm here to tell you that you don't have to suffer anymore...
Talking to someone who is trained to listen can help alleviate suffering and help you toward finding fulfilment in life. Often it is our autopilot that takes over the controls and counselling can help to empower yourself with greater self-awareness to help break the cycles of behaviour that may have been repeating since an early age.
Training and qualifications
I hold a qualification in psychodynamic counselling from Nescot in Surrey. My qualification is accredited by the BACP.
I am a registered member of the BACP and abide by their code of ethics.
My current fee for in-person therapy is £70. My fee for online therapy (similar to Skype) is £50.
I do hold a portion of my caseload dedicated to those needing a reduced fee, this is determined on a case by case basis. Please contact me to find out more information.
Psychoanalytic Psychodynamic Issues often worked with:
AnxietyInterpersonal relationshipsAddictionDepressionEating disordersSexual problemsSexuality issuesSocial communication Availability:
In less than a week Therapy offered:
In personOn video Client groups:
Individuals Member organisations:
23 Clerkenwell Close
23 Austin Friars